Amber Cotton provides support to the Henson Efron attorneys serving clients in the corporate and intellectual property law practice areas.
Amber understands what it means to build a company and brand and enjoys championing that cause on behalf of her clients. She assists the firm's attorneys in drafting agreements and formation documents, conducting research, and by facilitating document filings with required governing bodies. In addition, Amber has a strong background in trademark, copyright and patent management and prosecution as well as domain name registration and enforcement.
Professional, Community and Civic Activities
- Minnesota Paralegal Association, Treasurer/Director of Finance, January – December 2017, Member 2012 – present
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, 2012 – present
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, 2016 – present
- Contributing articles for MPA’s monthly newsletter and NFPA’s quarterly magazine
Assistant Contact Info
Kathy A. Godfrey; (612) 252-2836
- Minnesota Certified Paralegal (MnCP) since 2015
- Paralegal Certificate (ABA Approved), North Hennepin Community College, 2014, Phi Theta Kappa
- B.A., Troy University, 2011, graduated Cum Laude