Benjamin J. Hamborg
Benjamin J. Hamborg’s practice focuses on litigating and resolving commercial disputes on behalf of businesses and individuals. He has worked on the side of both plaintiffs and defendants in complex litigation matters involving business torts, construction defects, breaches of contract, intellectual property issues, and employment disputes.
Professional / Academic Honors
- North Star Lawyer, Honored by Minnesota State Bar Association for commitment to pro bono service, 2015
- Selected as a Minnesota Lawyer Attorneys of the Year in 2014 for his work as part of the Jesse Ventura trial team.
- Note and Comment Editor, Minnesota Journal of Law, Science & Technology
- Recipient, Dorothy O. Lareau Writing Award, 2011
- Recipient, Academic Excellence Award in the area of History, Politics, & Culture, 2007
- Webster Scholar, College of St. Scholastica Honors Program, 2004-2007
- Comment, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. v. Kirtsaeng: The Uncertain Future of the First-Sale Doctrine, 13 Minn. J. L. Sci. & Tech. 899 (2012)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
Assistant Contact Info
Jennifer Marxen; (612) 252-2873
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Minnesota Law School, 2013
- M.A., Minnesota State University, Mankato, 2009
- B.A., summa cum laude, College of St. Scholastica, 2007