Elizabeth J. Sumpton
Since 2006, Elizabeth J. Sumpton has worked as Henson Efron’s Family Law attorney Kathryn Graves’ paralegal. Prior to working in family law, from 2000-2006, Elizabeth was a paralegal at Dorsey & Whitney LLP in the Trademark Practice Group and, from 1995-2000, she was a paralegal at Gray Plant Mooty P.A. in the Corporate and Public Finance practice areas.
Professional, Community and Civic Activities
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Past Board President of Perspectives, Inc.
- Mentor at Kinship of Greater Minneapolis
- Member Great Books Discussion Group
Gail H. Antrim; 612-252-2838
- St. John’s University, Brooklyn, New York
- Hunter College, New York, NY