Jason K. Damberg
Jason K. Damberg has been a member of Minneapolis-based Henson & Efron law firm since January 2008 and a paralegal since January 2009. Jason primarily works with the Family Law attorneys in all phases of marriage dissolution and post-dissolution matters, including asset, income, and budget nonmarital asset tracing, drafting qualified domestic relations orders, property investigations, custody issues, trial preparation and document drafting. Jason also works with the firm’s Tax attorneys in administering the defined contribution and defined benefit plans for Pentair, Ltd.
Additionally, Jason assists litigation attorneys with discovery, document production and document review, as well as assisting Business Law attorneys with forming business entities, Uniform Commercial Code filings and research, and business closings.
Professional, Community and Civic Activities
- Director and Officer, Stevens Square Community Organization Board of Directors, 2005 – 2010
- Minnesota Paralegal Association, 2008 – present
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, 2008 – present
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, 2011 – present
- FAA Certificated Sport Pilot, 2012 – present
Assistant Contact Info
Jennifer M. Marxen; (612) 252-2873
- ERISA (Qualified Domestic Relations Orders)
- B.A., Metropolitan State University, 2011
- A.S. Paralegal (ABA Approved), Inver Hills Community College, 2008, Phi Theta Kappa, Dean’s List
- Interned for the Honorable Timothy T. Mulrooney, Referee, Fourth Judicial District Court, 2008