John N. Bisanz, Jr.
John N. Bisanz, Jr. advises and represents individuals and businesses in a variety of commercial disputes. His experience includes representing both plaintiffs and defendants in complex litigation matters including contractual disputes, construction litigation, and creditor disputes.
- Successfully represented landlord in obtaining and collecting a quarter-million dollar judgment against the guarantor of a commercial lease
- Counseled and successfully represented businesses and individuals in disputes involving claims for compensation, separation agreements, employment termination, non-compete agreements and other issues
- Continuing representation of employer health benefit plans with intervention interests in workers’ compensation cases
- Continuing counsel and representation of defendants in bankruptcy “clawback” litigation
- Advised various businesses on asset transfers and successor liability issues
Professional /Academic Honors
- Selected for inclusion in Minnesota Super Lawyers-Rising Stars Edition 2012-2017
- Volunteer, American Cancer Society
Assistant Contact Info
Cathy A. Fisher: 612-252-2821
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- J.D., University of St. Thomas Law School, 2008
- B.S., University of Notre Dame, 2004