News & Events
Job Opportunity for Case/Administrative Assistant
October 6, 2017
Do you like variety? Have legal administrative assistant experience or pursuing a paralegal certification? We have the position for you! We are a busy law firm in downtown Minneapolis looking for someone to fill our full-time hybrid Case/Administrative Assistant position.
In this position you will work with our busy attorneys and paralegals primarily in the trust, estate, probate and litigation practice areas as follows:
- Organizing and labeling electronic and paper documents and files
- Creating and formatting documents and spreadsheets
- Assisting with document production and mediation/trial preparation
- Managing a variety of projects for the practice areas
In addition, this position will provide back-up support for our Legal Administrative Assistants as needed, occasionally assist with reception desk duties, phones and in person greeting of clients as well as provide support when necessary in other areas such as marketing.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Must have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and work efficiently under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (familiar with Adobe Pro, e-filing, email and document management programs a plus)
- Ability and desire to learn new computer programs
- Associate or undergraduate degree required
- Paralegal certification or in-process desired
- Experience in an law office setting a plus
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume, both in PDF format, to email@example.com.