News & Events
Job Opportunity for Senior Level Paralegal
June 15, 2017
Busy law firm in downtown Minneapolis is seeking a full-time, senior level paralegal with a minimum of eight years of experience. This individual will team with a group of highly skilled family law attorneys and paralegals in a fast-paced environment and will be required to manage and support multiple complex cases simultaneously. Must be detail-orientated and highly organized, have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and work efficiently under pressure, and have excellent oral communication and writing skills.
- Drafting a wide range of family law documents such as Petitions, comprehensive settlement proposals, Judgement and Decrees, and Affidavits
- Prepare formal and informal discovery requests and responses
- Analyze a wide range of financial documents, such as account statements, tax returns, personal financial statement, budgets and business financial statements
- Prepare for mediations, moderated settlement conferences, arbitrations and motion hearings
- Prepare trial exhibit and witness lists, and assist with witness preparations and all aspects of trial preparation
- Communicate with clients, courts, witnesses, experts and opposing counsel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and Adobe Pro
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a family law or litigation paralegal
- Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certificate preferred
This is an opportunity to work with a family law group who are consistently recognized as leaders in the Minnesota family law bar. To apply, please send a confidential cover letter and resume, both in .pdf format, to email@example.com.