News & Events
Henson Efron Attorneys Named as 2014 North Star Lawyers by Minnesota State Bar Association
June 16, 2015
Henson & Efron announced that five of its attorneys were honored by the Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA) as North Star Lawyers, recognizing their commitment to pro bono service in 2014. Each attorney volunteered 50 hours or more of their time serving low income Minnesotans last year.
- Christopher J. Burns – Estate Planning, Trust and Probate
- Joseph T. Dixon, Jr. – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Kathryn A. Graves – Family Law
- Scott A. Neilson – General Litigation
- David Bradley Olsen – Business Litigation
Minnesota State Bar Association’s North Star Lawyer program recognized 967 members who made the same commitment to philanthropy by delivering more than 108,500 hours of pro bono service with an estimated value of $21,700,000 in free legal advice.