Employment and Executive Compensation
Employment laws and regulations are numerous and varied and can pose challenges for employers. At Henson & Efron, we offer our clients a variety of services to address the complexities of today’s employment relationships, assisting our clients in their compliance with federal and state employment laws. Our employment attorneys can assist in the drafting of effective policy manuals and handbooks, train management and employees and help employers investigate and respond to complaints.
We give advice on both the hiring and severance processes, and we routinely draft and negotiate employment, non-competition, compensation and severance agreements. We counsel employees and executives as they consider employment contracts and executive compensation agreements, address a grievance, and retire from or exit the workplace. Our experienced employment litigation attorneys are available in the event litigation over employment, harassment, or other discrimination issues arise.
Employment and Executive Compensation Services
- Drafting and Negotiation of Employment and Severance Agreements
- Drafting and Review Handbooks and Policy Manuals
- Federal and State Employment Law Compliance
- Employment Litigation
- Executive Compensation Programs
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Strategies
- Equity and Incentive Compensation Implementation and Communication