Eric M. Friske
Eric M. Friske represents individuals and businesses in a wide range of complex business and commercial disputes. In his litigation practice, he is committed to finding creative, comprehensive, and cost-effective solutions that meet his client’s needs.
- Managing Editor, Minnesota Journal of Law, Science & Technology
- Recipient, Law School Public Service Program Award, 2013
- Recipient, Dean’s Distinguished Scholarship Award, 2010-2013
- Fellowship, Biomedical Graduate Studies, University of Pennsylvania, 2007-2009
- Eric M. Friske, Note, Addressing Looming Drug Shortages through Legislative and Regulatory Approaches, 14 MINN. J.L. SCI. & TECH. 521 (2013)
- Xinliang Zhou, Zhenwei Su, Andriy Anishkin, W. John Haynes, Eric M. Friske, Stephen H. Loukin, Ching Kung, & Yoshiro Saimi, Yeast screens show aromatic residues at the end of the sixth helix anchor transient receptor potential channel gate, 104 PROC. NAT’L ACAD. SCI. 15555 (2007)
Other Professional Experience
Prior to joining Henson & Efron, Eric served as a judicial extern to Chief Magistrate Judge Arthur J. Boylan in the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota and as a staff attorney to Chief Judge Terrence E. Conkel in First Judicial District of Minnesota.
Assistant Contact Info
Cathy A. Fisher: 612-252-2821
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Minnesota Law School, 2013
- M.S., University of Pennsylvania, 2009
- B.S., University of Wisconsin–Madison, 2007